Friday, April 13, 2012

Avril Lavigne Shows Off Her Injured Face

Last weekend we learned that lovebirds Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne got into a fight with other people at the Roosevelt Hotel after a long night of partying. At the time, we got to see photos of Brody‘s bloody injuries which came as a result of a reported attack with a bottle. Today we get [...]

The Apple iPhone 4S was released last month but I had to wait an EXCRUCIATING 2 1/2 weeks after its release to place my order for the phone. Thankfully, after all that painful waiting, I was able to order my phone from Apple. I was expecting a long wait for it to arrive but, surprisingly, the phone traveled from China to Hong Kong to Alaska to Tennessee (??) to LA to my doorstep. Yes, folks, it was a good day yesterday to finally welcome SIRI into my home.




Before the iPhone fun happened, I went out to get my hair did … and was surprised by the new Free Scotch with Haircut promo going on at The Parlour on Third. Scotch really made the experience much more fun. Then it was time to play with my new toy:




I was supposed to see Yelle in concert last night but she randomly (and at the last minute) postponed the show until Monday. I’m just glad the concert was postponed (to a day I could go) and not cancelled altogether.


I have another show tonight, tho. My friend Josh and I are going to see Holy Ghost! at the Music Box tonight. It should be fun! Happy Friday! Happy Veteran’s Day!! Happy 11.11.11!!!




demarche apres deces
latest news
Herbert Hoover
Announcements for everyone
choisir matelas

No comments:

Post a Comment