Friday, April 20, 2012

Watch Whitney Houstons Final Performance (Video)

A couple of days ago Whitney Houston gave an amazing performance at a pre-Grammy party, turns out that would be her last performance. A fan of the singer recorded the performance that has now been released via CBS News. During Kelly Price’s “For The Love Of R&B Grammy Party” Houston and Price took the stage to perform an amazing rendition of ‘Jesus Loves Me’. At the time no one knew it but that would be the last time Whitney ever performed. One audience member who was watching video taped the whole entire performance and has now shared the video with CBS News. I sit here and write this as I just finished watching the video, which you can see below and I am in awe. In all honesty I feel as though I am having a hard time putting my thoughts into words for a couple of reasons. One even though there is a hoard of screaming fans that at some points block out the singer, her beautiful voice still shines though. Whitney sounded just as freaking amazing in this video as she did back in the 80’s when she became a household name. I will admit I got a [...]

soins anti rides
Inspiring news flash
renovation maison ancienne
Announcements for everyone
alarme piscine

No comments:

Post a Comment